Lead Time on NanoTwo LT's

Please post all questions and answers in here. This way people can easily see if someone else has the same problem.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

SnazzyMadazzy

Lead Time on NanoTwo LT's

Post by SnazzyMadazzy »

Hi, looking at getting back into robot building and to nobody's surprise, my DasMikro has managed to lose one of the soldering pads, so ideally I could get a NanoTwo LT as I wouldn't need a receiver. At the moment they seem to be out of stock, does anyone have an idea when they'll be back in stock?
Thanks,
LimaHotel

Re: Lead Time on NanoTwo LT's

Post by LimaHotel »

Never is my understanding - the chip that was used in the receiver is now out of production.
A grabber? I CHALLENGE IT WITH JIGGY!
GeorgeR

Post by GeorgeR »

The NanoTwo LT is the newest version, it's a stand-alone dual esc that doesn't come with a built in receiver - you need to add an external one.

They've been going up for sale in small batches every few months, the most recent ones went up at the end of September (and somewhat amazingly they didn't all sell out in minutes). Obviously I don't know when they'll be available next, but if you follow the "Nuts and Bots - Team Shakey" facebook page they get announced there so you shouldn't miss them.

Obviously the receiver you need depends on your transmitter, but for the Devo tx I still like the Lemonrx dsm2 featherlight receivers.
Team Zero - AWS 58 Champion!
Zero - rambot - - Axiom - axebot - - Valkyrie - drum spinner
Blueprint - rambot - - Vampire - horizontal spinner - - Particle - ???
RBMK - quad spinner gyro walker - - Duality - dual spinner gyro walker
SnazzyMadazzy

Post by SnazzyMadazzy »

Thanks, everyone, looks like I will check the facebook page to see when the next batch is released. I already have a receiver so wouldn't need one built-in, meant to put I wouldn't need one so therefore then NanoTwo LT is probably my best choice. Would it just replace the DasMikro?
Thanks
LimaHotel

Post by LimaHotel »

AAaaah, I'd misunderstood. Apologies.
Yeah, it'd replace the DasMikro. Alternatively there are a number of other ESCs available if you want to buy one now - look up the ARC Robotics AWESCv4 for example.
A grabber? I CHALLENGE IT WITH JIGGY!
SnazzyMadazzy

Post by SnazzyMadazzy »

Thanks, I'll wait until a NanoTwo LT is available as I'm in no rush. Thanks for the help everyone.