Bidproduct

Places to spend cash or learn things!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

leo-rcc

Bidproduct

Post by leo-rcc »

http://www.bidproduct.com/part/Product_ ... AL_59.html

4.7 gram 40Mhz FM receivers 4 channel receivers that dont need receiver crystals.

Be sure to check out their servo and transmitter section as well, its not a great site for browsing but good prices and a reliable seller.
Best regards,

Leo van Miert.
Dutchrobotgames
Team RCC website
leo-rcc

Post by leo-rcc »

Well I've got 5 40MHz Corona receivers from bidproduct and they work brilliantly.

Today I've received 2 6 channel 40MHz transmitters from them, the WFLY FT06-A. At first glance they are quite nice. They are mode 1, which means the right stick has a ratchet on the up-down of the stick and the left one is spring centered, but I'm sure that this can be changed if you open them up.

I have to say it feels a lot better than the Hi-Tec Zebra Transmitter you have in your kit Pete, and for $32 us dollars this set is complete with a 6 channel receiver with microcrystal as well. And there is a mixer on board too and servo reverse on the front of the TX. You can adjust the height of your sticks, channel 5 is a switch, and channel 6 is a turning knob.

I ordered 2, and they sent me 2 with different crystal pairs so there is no interference between the 2. There is a charge socket on the side, and in the back there are the tabs to put 8 AA batteries in.

As soon as I get home, I will take some pictures and test their performance. But from what i have seen now i am confident this will work out fine.

So far, these 2 sets reached me for 80 euros all in, which translates to 40 euro per transmitter, roughly 30 pounds per TX/RX set.

And you get a nice load of chinese postage stamps with that too. :)
Best regards,

Leo van Miert.
Dutchrobotgames
Team RCC website
josh

Post by josh »

i also made an order a nice supply of servos crystals batteries and receivers they are all great =] and arrives really quick and as leo said i had about 30 stamps on my package :P
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com