Antweight Websites

Plug your website here

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

alasdair

Post by alasdair »

Can you think of any improvements? Apart from text!
bitternboy

Post by bitternboy »

I've added a guide to building an antweight on my sight, check it out and tell me what you think.
@Alasdair: I think you could do worse than to change the font to something more chunky and if possible change the colour.
Jonathan Atkinson
Before you criticize another person, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you critisize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

A good guide for beginners. Well done. Some comments
The first bot isn't invertible
Move on from crystals. At ?20-?40 for a 2.4GHz transmitter/receiver set there shouldn't be any need for a new roboteer to be mucking about with crystals.
More links throughout the page would be useful e.g "the forum" etc
Mention armour materials?
thebeardedone

Post by thebeardedone »

Simon Windisch wrote: Move on from crystals. At ?20-?40 for a 2.4GHz transmitter/receiver set there shouldn't be any need for a new roboteer to be mucking about with crystals.
+1.

There are plenty of options now for Tx/Rx such as the RadioLink (still don't know if its CE mark is authentic) and Planet T5. I would also mention about wheel materials and diameters (how this affects speed/traction) and, as Simon said, the possible armour materials available.

Regards,
Sam
alasdair

Post by alasdair »

i havent seen your website yet, as i am on my school computer network. It doesnt block here (thank god!), but it classes Team HGL as 'Games General' and is blocked.

I showed my site to my design teachers, and they thought it was good but thery also said to change the text. It'l be a bit hard though because i struggle to keep it all on the webpage at once, at that size! :D
Team Terror

Post by Team Terror »

My school blocks the forum :(
Jack Evans
Captain
Team Terror
alasdair

Post by alasdair »

Team Terror wrote:My school blocks the forum :(
:cry:
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

I noticed the other day that many of my pages on my www.antweightwars.co.uk site were all over the place. I have recently had problems with my main computer and have had to send it back for repair so I refomatted and reinstalled everything on my pevious machine and as part of the testing of Visual Web Developer 2008 Express I went in and made an update to my site. I don't know if that caused the problem or not but it has taken me 2 days to get it straight again. If you notice any I have missed could you let me know.
alasdair

Post by alasdair »

I have put the words in bold, is it any better?
Your site seems fine now peter! :D
alasdair

Post by alasdair »

Have just finished the page on TruANT.

Feedback Plz! :D