robot wars games

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Pugster2002

robot wars games

Post by Pugster2002 »

can any one give me a link or somthing for a robot wars game?
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
haz

Re: robot wars games

Post by haz »

try robot arena 2
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

How do you get it
Team Orr

Post by Team Orr »

You buy it. It comes as a physical CD IIRC. I used to have it on my laptops all the time until I got a mac. RA2 is PC only unless you use some kind of emulator (ALA Bootcamp, Crossover). It's a great game :D
"if it wasn't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight"
Jack Orr
Team Orr Robotics