Sad News

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Remote-Controlled Dave

Sad News

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
haz

Re: Sad News

Post by haz »

:cry:
bitternboy

Post by bitternboy »

Sir Chromalot team leader... *heartfelt sigh*
Jonathan Atkinson
Before you criticize another person, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you critisize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
joey_picus

Post by joey_picus »

I heard this yesterday, very sad and shocking news. Steve and the rest of the Sir Chromalot team were one of the best teams for understanding that robotic combat is, above all, about having fun, and you could tell during every one of his appearances on the show that he was loving every minute of it, even in the series where the robot itself was perhaps not quite up to a competitive standard...and it can't really be forgotten that there were series when it was, the first and last times it took part it wasn't a bad robot at all. RIP Steve. :(
Joey McConnell-Farber - Team Picus Telerobotics - http://picus.org.uk/ - @joey_picus
"These dreams go on when I close my eyes...every second of the night, I live another life"
kickboxer

Post by kickboxer »

:cry:
in tribute of his death.
he was cooler than any other team ever.
he brought style
lauhter
non-seriousness and above all a great robot too.