What is a team?

Please post all questions and answers in here. This way people can easily see if someone else has the same problem.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

User avatar
LimaHotel
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 am
Location: Mold / Chester

Re: What is a team?

Post by LimaHotel »

minionhunter wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:07 pm
So my favorite bots I see are the ones that are game changers, especially the odd ones. Rbmk, the mantis bot, the oragami bot (I'm sorry I don't know its name) the ones really unique.

The origami bot? I honestly have no idea which one you're referring to.
Could you timestamp a fight that it's in?
Jiggy Sawdust
Jammin' Good with Weird and Flippy
The Pushbot from Mars

User avatar
Kyro
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:36 am

Re: What is a team?

Post by Kyro »

i think he may mean robox... team effort/oink cluster

the precursor to littlest oink, pigsty and their piggy pals...
Team Rocket
Esper(4wd flipper)
Mantis (4wd grab 'n' lift)
Dominus (Vert SPINNAAH)
Breakout(modular cluster)
Remembering Rex (antweight cassius)
Fennec (4wd flea) former world champion

User avatar
Kyro
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:36 am

Re: What is a team?

Post by Kyro »

minionhunter wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:07 pm
My specialty is outside the box thinking. .
our 4 inch cube rule makes this tricky for us ;)

as for pneumatics, someone else entered a pneumatic flipper at the last aws.

the same guy also entered a hydraulic crusher in previous aws's

i am yet to face his flipper, but hopefully if i do, it will be with Mantis as Mantis beat his hydraulic crusher (my first ever win at a big event) and then a newer version of Mantis beat his diotant bot...
Team Rocket
Esper(4wd flipper)
Mantis (4wd grab 'n' lift)
Dominus (Vert SPINNAAH)
Breakout(modular cluster)
Remembering Rex (antweight cassius)
Fennec (4wd flea) former world champion

minionhunter
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Re: What is a team?

Post by minionhunter »

LimaHotel wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:09 pm
minionhunter wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:07 pm
So my favorite bots I see are the ones that are game changers, especially the odd ones. Rbmk, the mantis bot, the oragami bot (I'm sorry I don't know its name) the ones really unique.

The origami bot? I honestly have no idea which one you're referring to.
Could you timestamp a fight that it's in?
The one that unfolded from a 4 inch cube to like 12 sheet of paper all around it

minionhunter
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Re: What is a team?

Post by minionhunter »

Kyro wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:12 pm
i think he may mean robox... team effort/oink cluster

the precursor to littlest oink, pigsty and their piggy pals...
That one was cool too.

minionhunter
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Re: What is a team?

Post by minionhunter »

LimaHotel wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:09 pm
minionhunter wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:07 pm
So my favorite bots I see are the ones that are game changers, especially the odd ones. Rbmk, the mantis bot, the oragami bot (I'm sorry I don't know its name) the ones really unique.

The origami bot? I honestly have no idea which one you're referring to.
Could you timestamp a fight that it's in?
I think it's called ROBOX one time it had a drone fly off of it and the time I saw that written on it it was all transparent very thin plastic instead of laminated paper.

minionhunter
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Re: What is a team?

Post by minionhunter »

Kyro wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:12 pm
i think he may mean robox... team effort/oink cluster

the precursor to littlest oink, pigsty and their piggy pals...
Yes, robox I think based on rewatching. Did that become a team that the two ends open instead of the whole thing and the flea or nano team oink bot rests inside and drives out?

I've been wanting to make ants for so long I'm caught between talking about it here and researching what I need to buy....

User avatar
Kyro
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:36 am

Re: What is a team?

Post by Kyro »

yeah thats the upgrade to the one you speak of...

drones aren't allowed anymore
Team Rocket
Esper(4wd flipper)
Mantis (4wd grab 'n' lift)
Dominus (Vert SPINNAAH)
Breakout(modular cluster)
Remembering Rex (antweight cassius)
Fennec (4wd flea) former world champion

Post Reply