Robots Live - Leicestershire - 2/3 Feb 2008

Place discussions about upcoming events here in this thread.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

josh

Post by josh »

if i have something built by then even if its just a quick push bot or something i think ill come along:)
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com
leo-rcc

Post by leo-rcc »

Unfortunately I have 2 Demo events for Dutchrobotgames during that time, and they have to take priority so I can't make it I'm afraid.
Best regards,

Leo van Miert.
Dutchrobotgames
Team RCC website
robotslive

Post by robotslive »

Thats a shame Leo.

I will also bring some Dycem for you guys if you still use it. i got some rolls of the stuff when they sponsored us a few years back.
Flippt

Post by Flippt »

I will not be at the event, but I'm intrested in some of that roll of Dycem. Anyone who would bo so kind and send some to me?
Swedish style!
Fight Robots, Not Humans!
josh

Post by josh »

ive signed up with 3 robots so gotta hope the postal service hurry up with my stuff:P
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

I have only just realised that this is a two day event are the ants running on both days. I was going on the Sunday but I see there is one session on the Saturday evening as well. The problems as I see it that with full spinner combat there may not be many ants left on the second day and also if my arena is the only one going how to get it there on the Saturday.
Maybe if Simon is there on the Saturday you could run football and speedway on his arena's.
robotslive

Post by robotslive »

Ants are running both days, as they will be a featured part of the show on the screen. The fight on the screen will prob not be a competition fight.
josh

Post by josh »

mine are all spinners so will have to build sumin i can compete in non spinner with or at least modify my existing robots:P
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com
robotslive

Post by robotslive »

Well this is your chance to shine, and the Sat night show might be sold out. It would be a shame if the Sat night audiance didnt see the spinners.
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

I am quite happy if anyone can take my arena for it to be used on the Saturday it is just that with Brighton, Reading and the AWS in Holland all coming up soon I need to watch my costs now I am retired.