Robots Live - Leicestershire - 2/3 Feb 2008

Place discussions about upcoming events here in this thread.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

razerdave

Post by razerdave »

I'll be there both days, bit far for me to be up there early to help set up, but I will be there Sat and Sun
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

We'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. I'm still building my featherweight so I haven't even had time to check if the ants are working.

Simon
robotslive

Post by robotslive »

Email has been sent out
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

A great event, about 800 people saw our antweights on the big screen, we need to print a lot more leaflets for next time.

Congrats to Peter on his medal and many thanks to Robots live for organising it.

When shall we do it again?

Simon
josh

Post by josh »

hey

was a really good event thanks to dave,alan and all the other robots live team and also congrats to simon and pete =]
btw pete there was a special box for ur medal but you had gone when dave young was giving the boxes out so dave westons got it.
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

It was a great event and well organised by Dave and family. It just goes to show Ants can be incorporated into these events without being made to feel second class citizens. I had to get away quickly as my car was playing up but it got me home without any problems. It was nice to catch up with some of the people I hadn't seen for a few years.
robotslive

Post by robotslive »

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for attending. It was great to see the ants again (things have moved along since Hades).

There was just under 1000 people across the 3 shows, and there was alot of interest with the ants, and the big screen paid off!

I will let you know about Burgess Hill ASAP, and i hope to see some of you there, as then you can show the ants to around 3,000 people!
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

Check out 2:15 into http://www.robotslive.co.uk/best_lq.wmv

Simon