AWS22

Place discussions about upcoming events here in this thread.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Remote-Controlled Dave

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

That would be mine. lol
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
razerdave

Post by razerdave »

Hi guys

Not much after event chat going on, so I wanna ask about damage to the ants, for exmple, what was going on with Fask Dalek and Dynamite/mould ?
I'm sure there was more damage than I saw. I got away with a slice in my scoop (Baby Hell) and a burnt servo (FIN) quite why that happened I don't know. Meh
BeligerAnt

Post by BeligerAnt »

Well, RONNY's Titanium/Kevlar shell stood up really well against Katjuscha's onslaught. The Ti got a bit ripped up at the front - nothing a good hammering won't fix :wink:
I was really pleased with the kevlar - it only got some minor surface scratches - maybe all the pain of working with it was worthwhile after all.

Antlifter was temporarily repaired during the comp' but now really needs some new wheels.
Gary, Team BeligerAnt
malivoirec

Post by malivoirec »

Bye the way Pete C, do you know when you will be finished with the DVDs so I can get mine so I can show my friend that you can get the thrills out of other weight limits as well as the heavyweights that were on TV (I know :roll: )
leo-rcc

Post by leo-rcc »

BeligerAnt wrote:Well, RONNY's Titanium/Kevlar shell stood up really well against Katjuscha's onslaught. The Ti got a bit ripped up at the front - nothing a good hammering won't fix :wink:
I was really pleased with the kevlar - it only got some minor surface scratches - maybe all the pain of working with it was worthwhile after all.

Antlifter was temporarily repaired during the comp' but now really needs some new wheels.
It held up very well indeed, and it wasnt if I didnt try. Its a though nut to crack. :)
Best regards,

Leo van Miert.
Dutchrobotgames
Team RCC website
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

Got the DVD thanks Pete and it looks good. There were quite a lot of flying and exploding robots to be seen.
leo-rcc

Post by leo-rcc »

I got my dvd an hour ago. Its fun to get these things at work, now i have something to watch. :)

Thanks pete, Look great.
Best regards,

Leo van Miert.
Dutchrobotgames
Team RCC website
Remote-Controlled Dave

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

Got the DVD thanks Pete and it looks good. There were quite a lot of flying and exploding robots to be seen.
Erm...guilty.
Don't think they'll be a Monster Munch 2...
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39