Cardiff Carnage: Saturday 11th April 2009

Place discussions about upcoming events here in this thread.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Team Terror

Post by Team Terror »

Does anyone coming to this event have any spare antweight sized NiMh batteries they would be willing to sell me or swap with something of mine? preferably 6v and 350mah, but 4.8v is fine as well.
Thanks
jack Evans
Captain
team terror
muchalucha

Post by muchalucha »

too DAMN FAR :( :( . legs OR weapon lol , cool name 8)
Fight or flight ... ?

...suicide
Team Terror

Post by Team Terror »

Right, it's the event tommorrow, I know it's not going to be a major event in terms of antweights, but there should be 11 there including my 4. it would have only been 3 if it weren't for DaveW who fixed TerrorDactyl for me today, thanks Dave :D :D Anyway, I'm bringing an antweight arena, it's a bit smaller than most. It's 34inches by 24inches, so there should be a bit of people driving off the edge :P Myself included, anyone who was at AWS 28 might remember DiscordANT and it's lack of control :P I don't know if anyone else is bringing an antweight arena, but I'll only be there for the first show, so I'm afraid ther'll be no arena for the ants in the second event unless someone else is bringing one. There seem to be plenty of heavies and feathers signed up, so it should be a good event.
Jack Evans
Captain
Team Terror
Team Terror

Post by Team Terror »

The event was quite good, I met some new people, got to drive DaveL's featherweight; Goon, which was fun. I was dissapointed by the lack of antweight combat and attitude of some of the organisers and heavyweight builders, they don't seem to like antweights... Can't think why :wink:
Oh well, maybe I'll get more ant battles at Aylesbury...
Jack Evans
Captain
Team Terror