AWS28

Place discussions about upcoming events here in this thread.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Craig_Anto3

Post by Craig_Anto3 »

its hard to say how many will come, the venue will hold about 700 people so we should cater for a full house.
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

OK, we're in for this. Craig, do you have a postcode for the Burntwood Institute Centre?

Simon
Craig_Anto3

Post by Craig_Anto3 »

I seem to of gotten my wires crossed, in Burntwood we have the Burntwood Institute and the Innovation Centre, I've aparently now booked both, the institute is larger so i'm going with that one, Address i cant find at present but its 5mins from my parents house in Burntwood (i'm moving to Colchester soon)
My parents postcode is WS7 4SH, the institute is also WS7, not much help i know but it maybe helpfull if ur planning your trip.

I'm considering putting a prize fund up for the event. Would anyone complain?
Remote-Controlled Dave

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

Are we gunna use this thread as the official AWS28 thread now? I've got the 7th of March penciled in as discussed at the AWS27, but I'm not sure which venue Craig plans the host it in.
(For some of us its way cheaper to start thinking about booking travel now, even though its waaaaaaaaaaaay into the future)
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
BeligerAnt

Post by BeligerAnt »

This thread is already a bit mangled and confusing (since the location won't be Burntwood), so I will lock it and start a new one.
Gary, Team BeligerAnt