Plug your website here

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Impact

Team Rock?n Robot

Post by Impact »

Hey, Guys,

I just wanted to present our Website:

http://www.teamrockandrobot.com/index.html

I am sorry, but it?s just in german, because my English is terrible. I wanted to try to translate it, but I think it just would give missunderstandings :(

I hope you like it nevertheless. There are a few Links to Videos and Pictures.
I also registered some Homepages of yours in the Linklist, but I don?t know all. If you want to, you can give me Links to your sites and I?ll link you, too.

We currently have 3 Teammembers, me and 2 friends.
At the moment there is no active robot, but I?m building an Antweight and a Raptor (6Kg a seperate weightclass we just have here in germany) and my teammembers are building Antweights as well.

As I said one time: If there will be an AWS in the Netherlands in Future, I will come and meet you all :D
(Sorry for my bad english)

www.teamrockandrobot.com
razerdave

Post by razerdave »

Hiya

Nice site, even if I can't read it :P Theres no pics of some of the active robots for your site, wouldn't mind seeing them
Shame you didn't ask earlier this year, there was an AWS in Holland in April, but a lot of us couldn't get there because of the ash cloud.

I noticed a pic of Black Hole in your 'what weapon' section, is it still active ?
Impact

Post by Impact »

The Problem with the pictures are, that I dont have any :D
They aren?t already active, but I did them in the "active Section"
"Status: Im Bau" means: "Under Construction"
As I said, I?m building an Antweight and an Raptor. Also my Teammates are building Antweights.

I knew the AWS 31 in the Netherlands. But we had one of our Events some weeks ago in Bochum (Westgermany) and I am from Berlin. It?s a bit expensive to drive more than 500 km to Bochum every time and we also have to rent a room in a Hotel.
And my parents don?t wanted to drive me again to another Event just 3 or 4 weeks after the last one ^^

Mhhhh, Black Hole.... Thats an annoying Story:
Team Black Hole had to stop their hobby work-related some years ago.
And cause of that, they wanted to sell their Heavyweight to another guy here in Berlin from "The Devil-Crew" for just 600 Euro!!!
But at this time, he had not the money to buy it.
Half a later he could have bought it, but before Team Black Hole scraped their Robot.
And every time, now I?m just saying "Black Hole" he could freak out Haha.
But that really was annoying, cause it was a very good robot and now it?s scraped :(
(Sorry for my bad english)

www.teamrockandrobot.com