Maze Mice

Discussions around autonomous, semi-automatic and intelligent robots and systems.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

Yes it is the weekend after the next AWS. I was hoping to go to one of the monthly meetings at birmingham before that to try it on a full size maze. The next one is tomorrow and I am not sure I am quite ready as I want to impliment various speeds in case the high speed version fails to get round so I might have to go to the october one.
slurp

Post by slurp »

I'm looking for a good reason to be in Birmingham for a meeting on the right day of the month... certainly won't be there tomorrow :(

Got a promotion that gives me more reason to be in Birmingham on a more regular basis. Would mean that I'd be down early enough in the day, just late home. :D

Forums are great but meeting and talking to people face to face is much better. Been doing some work on the sumo, got to finish that but still fancy a go at the maze...

best regards,
colin
slurp

Post by slurp »

The club dates have been updated... Meetings on the 1st & 29th Oct also 19th Nov

regards,
Colin
Craig_Anto3

Post by Craig_Anto3 »

I've just finished my 2nd sumo bot
I bought a solarbotics kit which was great fun to build and slap around with Anto sad to say it wasn't that great but it still works
my second sumo bot is based on the BEAM idea using relays as its brain that works brilliantly, gives Anto a real run for its money
I've got the parts for a seeker II style robot which is much more advanced and at the same time I've started playing with the idea of a micromouse and am currently building a maze solver
I've got some pics on my flickr account