minisumo

Discussions around autonomous, semi-automatic and intelligent robots and systems.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

do you loke mini sumo??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 5

tom of technology

minisumo

Post by tom of technology »

actully a deisent post??

wanted to know if any one else is into autonimus antswell harve[/url]
EpicentrE

Post by EpicentrE »

Deleted!
Last edited by EpicentrE on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott Fyfe-Jamieson, Captain of Epic Robotics. Champion of AWS38/41/42.
http://www.epicrobotics.co.uk
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

He's only young Scott, and he doesn't mean any harm. I feel bad about us being nasty to Tom because I can think of another roboteer who would come across in a similar fashion if he ever posted here.

Simon
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

I think autonomous bots are pretty much what I'd call 'genuine' robots because they work on their own programming. Even if they aren't so advanced, it can be fun to watch more cleverly programmed bots try to attack each other.

Nick, co-creator of Nemesis
EpicentrE

Post by EpicentrE »

My apologies Simon, you are correct, and while I try to not make posts like the one above, sometimes I just can't help myself. I have a low-tolerance mindset with things like this as I've been on a couple of forums in the past (related to other things) that have been ruined with posters like this. However I realise the difference between that and this in that that was people who could help it, while this is someone who can't.

Again, my apologies.

Back on topic!

I plan to make an autonomous bot when I get my mindstorms NXT, will make a minisumo bot first of all while I learn the programming suite etc, but I plan some things a lot more complex ;) we'll see what I an come up with, was thinking of some sort of antweight testing quite, which you put your ant in, it would then test the maximum speed and torque output, pulling power, etc. would be interesting to say the least ^^
Scott Fyfe-Jamieson, Captain of Epic Robotics. Champion of AWS38/41/42.
http://www.epicrobotics.co.uk
tom of technology

Post by tom of technology »

i am very sory realised the error of my ways i will try to stop beiing so anoyying :)
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

That's OK Tom.

Simon