Superant Kit!

Like antweights...only bigger!! (Unfortunately dead now...)

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

petec

Post by petec »

I'm a bit confused as to why they would build Supers except that they are a bit bigger to handle for smaller roboteers. ?49 seems good value but it doesn't have any info on what you get for ?49 or how much you do or don't build.

The RR guys tend to know what they are doing and think there is a demand, so good luck to them, I say.

If anyone finds out more detail I'd love to see the full info....the problem I always had with them was the size of the motors against the batteries you can carry in 250g.
------------
RobotWars101.org
RobotWars101.co.uk
Antweights.com
Antweights.co.uk
AntweightWorldSeries.com
alasdair

Post by alasdair »

petec wrote:I'm a bit confused as to why they would build Supers except that they are a bit bigger to handle for smaller roboteers. ?49 seems good value but it doesn't have any info on what you get for ?49 or how much you do or don't build.

The RR guys tend to know what they are doing and think there is a demand, so good luck to them, I say.

If anyone finds out more detail I'd love to see the full info....the problem I always had with them was the size of the motors against the batteries you can carry in 250g.
I have been told that the idea is to bring beginners into it, without having the hassle of getting it 150g, and they also plan to make it like the battle rat, and have a seperate weight class for the beginers to fight with. Something like that.