Beetle weights

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Pugster2002

Beetle weights

Post by Pugster2002 »

I just made my first beetle weight yay :D
I built it from a radio controlled car
A big heavy spike :) :) 8)
Some tin and lots of lego
and it's called riot 8) 8)

Has any body else got a beetle weight :D :) 8) :D :) 8) 8)
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
Pugster2002

Re: Beetle weights

Post by Pugster2002 »

Now I've put a blade on it and made it from steel and tape it's so cool
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

Have any of you got a beetle weight 8)
haz

Post by haz »

yep
Team Nuclear

Post by Team Nuclear »

kind of
Ben
The creator of... Laser, Evil Pig Sty and Striker
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

Added a steel wedge to riot :D I'm thinking of changing the name do any of you have a idea for a name 8) thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

This is my beetle weight