Silly RFRC assault course arena mods!

Wanna talk about something other than robots? Really?? Can't understand it myself, but if you really want to, do it here....normal rules apply though!!

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Team Orr

Silly RFRC assault course arena mods!

Post by Team Orr »

Hey,
So im collecting ideas on how i should upgrade the RFRC arena with some, frankly, Quite silly mods.
First up Im going to try and incorporate some type of LED/arduino clock with the help of Tom W and others. Should make timing alot more precise! i cant be bothered to type my entire plan up again here but here's a link to another forum where im hopefully going to document the build of that one: http://letsmakerobots.com/node/28228
i was also thinking of some arena spinners, probs not brushless or anything because then i would need polycarb (actually thats another mod for another time...lol) perhaps speed hacked servos on a lowish speed?
Im also going to do some less "insane" upgrades too: like make the walls more sturdy so they dont flex as much, more obsticals and of course a house robot :D
if you guys have any other ideas then go ahead and post it here, also YES I AM BOOKING THE VENUE! like...now!
Jack
"if it wasn't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight"
Jack Orr
Team Orr Robotics