new robot :D

Please post all questions and answers in here. This way people can easily see if someone else has the same problem.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Pugster2002

new robot :D

Post by Pugster2002 »

yay i have biuit a new robot but i dont know what to call i if anyone has a idea for a name or somthing could you reply thanks :D
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
Pugster2002

Re: new robot :D

Post by Pugster2002 »

8)
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

i will just call it B.B wich stands ffor battle bot :D
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

So far I am the only person who has posted on here
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

I'm going post again wait what do I say
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

I know what to say here is a picImage
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

When I took a picture of my new robot the mirror in my room fell on my ant rage and broke it's wheel and broke and bent the steel flipper of it:(
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

But my mum said I can fix it so hopefully I can
Pugster2002

Post by Pugster2002 »

Can someone give me a better name for my bot than my rubbish name please
earthwormjim

Post by earthwormjim »

Steve. :)