Speed Controllers

Please post all questions and answers in here. This way people can easily see if someone else has the same problem.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

peterwaller

Re: Speed Controllers

Post by peterwaller »

To be perfectly honest I can't remember between 2 and 3 weeks is normal for China unless they get held up in customs.
I ordered 4 more on the 18th of June I will try and remember to post when they arrive.
terminaldamage

Post by terminaldamage »

That's simply incredible Peter, fantastic work! I know I'm not much of an ant guy, but between your board creations/modifications and Josh's intricate Shapeways constructions, the development and technical standard of antweights has greatly increased over the past few months :)
Jamie McHarg
RogueTwo Robots
www.rogue-two-robots.vze.com

With great power, comes great reliability.
Rhys

Post by Rhys »

Nice work Pete. I got one of those 4ch receivers the other day too, I can't believe how small it is!
joey_picus

Post by joey_picus »

Those are fantastic Peter, as ever :)
Joey McConnell-Farber - Team Picus Telerobotics - http://picus.org.uk/ - @joey_picus
"These dreams go on when I close my eyes...every second of the night, I live another life"
Jonny

Post by Jonny »

looking good pete :) and at only 65g you have plenty of weight to add an incredibly powerful spinning blade to it! :lol:
kickboxer

Post by kickboxer »

hi pete.
do you still do the giant cod esc.
and how much it will cost.
Remote-Controlled Dave

Post by Remote-Controlled Dave »

That's simply incredible Peter, fantastic work! I know I'm not much of an ant guy, but between your board creations/modifications and Josh's intricate Shapeways constructions, the development and technical standard of antweights has greatly increased over the past few months :)
Haha, you just wait til you see the rest of ours, Jamie! :P

I love those little receivers too. All of my ants have been happily underweight since purchasing them.
Die Gracefully Robotics
Winner - AWS 39
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

Kickboxer I am afraid GiantCod stopped doing the 6 channel receiver my controller was based on and the replacement 7 channel receiver is different in size and form so I can't produce those ones any more.
kickboxer

Post by kickboxer »

okay.
are there any you make anymore that are quite like them ones?
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

It depends what you mean by like that one I dont do a module that is compatible with the GiantCod so if you want to use one of those the only option is a D board with lots of flying leads.
By far the best option is the module that goes with the HobbyKing 4Chan receiver see: http://robotwars101.org/forum/viewtopic ... &start=165 5th entry down.
This is compatible with all DSM2 transmitters and if you don't have one you can get one hear for £12.99: http://robotwars101.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1699