Speed Controllers

Please post all questions and answers in here. This way people can easily see if someone else has the same problem.

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Shakey

Re: Speed Controllers

Post by Shakey »

Just wanted to post my thanks for everything you've done to help out others with your speed controllers and myself :D All the controllers I've had from you have been truly great and have powered (and still do) a good deal of my robots!
Nuts And Bots - For all your components and ready built antweights!

Alex Shakespeare - Team Shakey / Nuts And Bots / Team Nuts:
AWS 44, 45, 49, 51 & 55 Winner - Far too many robots!
Rapidrory

Post by Rapidrory »

Having developed the NanoTwo, I entirely understand the effort involved in supplying ESCs, and for that you have my full respect sir! A lot more work goes into putting them together by hand than people often realize. I can imagine after a few years of doing it, I'd want to retire too :P

Dave, as far as loosing the combined unit, I'm planning to release my own combined unit hopefully by the end of the week as it happens, so hopefully the range of products available isn't impacted for too long :)
Last edited by Rapidrory on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rory Mangles - Team Nuts

Robots: Nuts 2 and many more...

NanoTwo Motor Controllers: https://nutsandbots.co.uk/product/nanotwodualesc
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

Apart from all the effort the design of my controller and software are now 5 years old.
Although I have altered the layouts and connections the basic design has remained unchanged.
There are now more upto date IC's that make the design of smaller, cheaper and lighter units possible as Rory has shown.
I have updated my website to reflect the fact that I am no longer offering the controllers and have put a link to the NanoTwo data sheet.
I will still build my own controllers and may well look at a newer design for my self as I am not sure I can quite take the step of using someone elses controller. :roll: