Sanyo gear motors

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

josh

Sanyo gear motors

Post by josh »

hi

im looking at buying the original sanyo motors from sanyo themself and i think that maybe it would be a good idea to make a big order of anyone in antweights who would like to purchase either the 50:1, 75:1 or any of the other ratios sanyo did. this way i think it will work out cheaper then buying the copies especially if anyone here can order on behalf of a company and get away with not paying vat?

anyway was just a thought tell me what you think.
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

I thought about that once but they were talking of 5,000 off minimum order quantity and 100,000/year minimum customer configuration on their website so I lost interest.
http://us.sanyo.com/industrial/micro_mo ... oductID=20
It is a shame as the motors from Precision Microdrives have gone up from ?4.99 through ?8.50 and are now at ?11.89 plus vat.
It might be worth getting together to order say 25 from them and getting them for ?8.32 but it doesn't say you can mix and match so we would all have to agree on the model which is unlikley.
josh

Post by josh »

ah that may be a problem lol, well if there is anyone else who wants to order sanyos soon post which ones n we might all be able to order it together and save a few bob :D (i can make the order if u want dont mind)
RPD International
www.RPDintl.com
peterwaller

Post by peterwaller »

The Inertia Labs site is doing 50:1 gearbox sanyo look alikes for $14.99 each or 4 for $52.99 thats about ?6.63 each. Even with the extra shipping that has to worth while unless you are getting them at the 25 off rate from Precision Microdrives.
http://inertialabs.com/AntChassisKit.htm#50to1