Sozbots and Scorpian speed controllers

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Andrew_Hibberd

Sozbots and Scorpian speed controllers

Post by Andrew_Hibberd »

I have just been on the robot combat website to discover that all the versions of the sozbots speed controllers have been discontinued. There is also a sale on the barello and scorpian speed controllers.

However a new version of the single speed control scorpian is on the way, hopefully something that weights 0.01g and can handle 10A continous on 4 lipos :roll: O and of course at a reasonable price
TEAM GEEK!
Simon Windisch

Post by Simon Windisch »

Hi Andrew,

I was at your local this evening.

Simon
malivoirec

Post by malivoirec »

I tend to use the barrello ant controllers. they might look quite bulky, but they are only 13.5g for the ant 150 which controls 3 motors and even lighter for the ant 100. They also take huge amounts of punishment (after 7 minutes taking abuse from my new drum spinner, my ant 100 board stillruns perfectly inside E.B.O.G 5 the second ( :lol: ). They can also withstand huge amounse of current. Way more than what is required for my ants. Finally they are so easy to install. It is basically plug in and go withous the need to calliberate like the Sozbot controllers.
Fortune cookie says: Pain is meerly a feeling;
unless its PERMANANT FOREVER.

Fortune cookie no.2 says: Take heed of
Last cookie
Marco Roberts

Post by Marco Roberts »

I remember leo posting some info on a speed controller for ant weights. It was still being developed at the time but that was quite some time ago. Maybe its been realased?
<-=AWS 10 1st and 2nd champ=->
<-=AWS 13 1st and 2nd champ=->