RoboShowdown arena

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Kyro

RoboShowdown arena

Post by Kyro »

so myself and a few friends have been building a new arena in hopes of running a few events...

so introducing the RoboShowdown arena

its currently a ground arena with access via a hinged lid however, the plan is to have a flap at the front and have a fixed roof so it can go on a tabletop and still have easy access... so its not quite finished yet but its pretty close...

it has been built to the current arena rules and has hosted a few very small events with good success with varying degrees of completion...

we plan on hosting a large event with it later on in the year... the plan is to find a place to slot an event or 2 in between other large events and will likely be based more towards the south of the country...

next year we plan on filling the long gap we just had between events so there will be another option available...

now i just need to learn how to use antlog...

this arena will also be available for other events if its needed anywhere so feel free to ask...

i will update this thread as it gets completed so you can all see the finished product...

thanks for looking
Last edited by Kyro on Tue May 21, 2019 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Rocket
Trappist 1(4wd grab 'n' lift)
Ton 618 (4wd expanding bot)
Io(4wd flipper)
Ocracoke

Re: RoboShowdown arena

Post by Ocracoke »

Looks good, what is the overall arena surface area? You mention a gap between events, do you mean AWS ones?
Team Kaizen

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
FW: Azriel
MW: Jibril, Kaizen
Kyro

Re: RoboShowdown arena

Post by Kyro »

the arena floor is approximately 95x80 from wall to wall (the small inner walls) or 7,600cm² if you prefer.
and i want to fit into empty gaps between all antweight events from aws through to the bbb events.

basically, if there is nothing on the calendar for a month or two, i want my event to slot in there...
Team Rocket
Trappist 1(4wd grab 'n' lift)
Ton 618 (4wd expanding bot)
Io(4wd flipper)