Malenki-ESC open source Antweight ESC

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Paulmchurd

Re: Malenki-ESC open source Antweight ESC

Post by Paulmchurd »

More then happy to give this a test!!! I’ll have to get my hands on a single wire RX though.
MySolderIsOlder

Post by MySolderIsOlder »

Hi Mark,

I'd love to test one! I have one spare cPPM-equipped Orange RX 614, which could make for a very neat little combo.

Cheers,
Stuart
Stuart (Tony's dad)
MarkR

Post by MarkR »

Sounds like there is enough interest for me to knock up a batch. I'll let you know when they're ready and we can sort out the details (it will not be really soon, I need to order more parts, the boards are in the post).

There are also a few more tweaks to the firmware that I'd like to do.
Robots: Betsie - RaspberryPi controlled flipper bot with gyro stablisation - too clever for her own good?
Stacie - tidy flipper; 4wd driven by hair bands
MarkR

Post by MarkR »

Parts are here, I have made a couple of the boards so far. It all seems to approximately work, the firmware at least drives my test robot around.

If anyone wants one, please PM me, I can make up about 9ish boards with the parts I have right now.

NB: You need a receiver which supports CPPM, S-bus or I-bus. You will also need to solder those pins shown above, but it is much easier than the Dasmikro because there are actual holes in the board (0.1" pitch). Depending on the receiver, it might be possible to solder 90 degree pin headers into the three top pins (GND, 5V, RX) and just plug the rx directly in. The board is approximately 25 * 26mm and has parts on both sides.
Robots: Betsie - RaspberryPi controlled flipper bot with gyro stablisation - too clever for her own good?
Stacie - tidy flipper; 4wd driven by hair bands