NanoTwo kit substitute

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

scottylad7

NanoTwo kit substitute

Post by scottylad7 »

Hi guys, Rory had made me a NanoTwo kit and its prefect, but ive now built another robot and havent heard back from Rory for over a week now. Just wondered if anyone knows/how to source a similar kit or the parts needed to build it myself.

Many thanks guys
haz

Re: NanoTwo kit substitute

Post by haz »

Probably because Rory has been off filming robot wars and has been preoccupied hah
Hogi

Post by Hogi »

i think Rory's kits are worth waiting for. :)
Daniel Jackson.

Team Hectic.

Many antweights

Super antweights: territorial.

Fleaweights: fleadom fighter, gaztons.

Featherweights: hectic (under construction)
Rapidrory

Post by Rapidrory »

Sorry for the delay; I thought I had emailed you back but clearly forgot. I definitely saw it as you're on my order list as wanting a second one.

I do have a rather long backlog of both kit orders and final year uni work now after the mad last few weeks of roboting, and the uni work rather takes priority sadly, so it could be a while till I can get a few moments to start building and shipping kits again. I'm also waiting on stock to arrive from china which'll be a week or two. Next time I'll likely have time to start making kits again will be the Easter holidays in a few weeks. Sorry for any issues that might cause.
Rory Mangles - Team Nuts

Robots: Nuts 2 and many more...

NanoTwo Motor Controllers: https://nutsandbots.co.uk/product/nanotwodualesc
scottylad7

Post by scottylad7 »

No need to apologise Rory, you do sound a busy man. But yes im happy to wait. the kits are perfect!! Cheers for getting in touch!