Ant weights

All things antweight

Moderators: BeligerAnt, petec, administrator

Pugster2002

Ant weights

Post by Pugster2002 »

Hay yesterday I spent 2 and a half hours building a wooden base for a ant weight I used a saw and a big piece of wood I cut it down to the right size then made to holes with a screw! And used a bit of glue to stick 2 nails in and I now have a new ant weight base I made on my own :P
Pugster is 9 years old and is autistic,he can be blunt and sometimes seems rude,but he's just to the point!!!please try to be clear when talking to him.his obsession is robot wars and pugs!!thanks guys(pugsters mum!!)
Hogi

Re: Ant weights

Post by Hogi »

my robot Hogi is built out of plastic. the chasis where the speed controller, battery pack, receiver and motors sit is made of polycarbonate ( bulletproof glass.) the armour is made of 2mm thick HDPE. it's spinner proof and axe proof. it's also easy to cut and stick together using an electric saw and a soldering iron. Hogi's armour is untested against crushers though. to paint it you must first scratch it down otherwise the paint will just strip off in a matter of a few minutes off driving practise or battles. I hope this information will be helpful. good luck with your ant weight. :D :D :D
Daniel Jackson.

Team Hectic.

Many antweights

Super antweights: territorial.

Fleaweights: fleadom fighter, gaztons.

Featherweights: hectic (under construction)
BeligerAnt

Re: Ant weights

Post by BeligerAnt »

Hogi,
This forum is very busy, with several posts most days. There is no need to reply to threads that are over a year old!

Posting frequently on several threads without adding meaningfully to the conversation may be seen as spamming by some and generally will not win you many friends.
Gary, Team BeligerAnt